A Child’s University
Less than 7% of early childhood programs in the United States
have this prestigious honor.
What Makes A Child’s University Unique?
- Nationally Accredited by NAEYC
- “Best Place To Work” in Rhode Island Winner
- Internet accessible camera system that allows parents to see their children at any time during the day
- Top Early Childhood Award in Rhode Island
- Teacher-to-child ratios that exceed state and national requirements (more teachers per child than any program in Rhode Island)
- A team of teachers with education degrees, experience, and coursework in the field of early learning